Spic and Span Attendant
4 attendants required each day - split shifts
To maintain a clean, tidy and hygienic environment in the food court and other locations where tables and chairs are provided as eating areas.
This position will be based at either the Food Court or Bunya Gardens where tables and chairs are placed.
Signing In and Out:
- Report to the Volunteer Hub on arrival and complete sign in procedures.
- Report to the Volunteer Hub on completion of duties for the day and complete sign out procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to follow OH&S requirements.
- Friendly, cooperative and able to use initiative.
- Ability to volunteer as part of a highly committed and vibrant team.
- To clean tables, chairs and remove rubbish as required, undertaking recycling initiative where possible
- Sweep paved areas and Bendigo Visitor Centre steps within the Sidney Myer Place area as required.
- Direct visitors to sites of other festival events and Bendigo Visitor Centre for information.
- Warden duties as part of the emergency process.
- Record all concerns, documents, observations etc. in the form provided at the Volunteer Hub for review purposes.
- Other duties as directed by the Volunteer Coordinator and Fiesta
Personal Protective Equipment and OH&S:
While on site:
- Vests will be provided and are to be worn at all times.
- Rubber gloves are to be worn.
- Long handled brooms and shovels provided.
- Hand sanitiser provided.
(subject to change)
Friday: 10am – 1.30pm & 1pm – 5.30pm
Saturday: 10am – 1.30pm, 1pm – 5.30pm & 5pm – 9.30pm
Sunday: 10am – 1.30pm & 1pm – 5.30pm
A uniform will be supplied and it is expected that it will be worn during the event. To compliment the uniform it is strongly suggested to wear dark pants.
Note: Position Desrciption may be subject to change