Paint Pot People Assistant
2 assistants required each day
To assist entertainment providers The Paint Pot People to ensure children enjoy their creative experience and the activity runs smoothly and efficiently.
Signing In and Out:
- Report to the Volunteer Hub on arrival and complete sign in procedures.
- Report to the Volunteer Hub on completion of duties for the day and complete sign out procedures.
- High level of customer service in a calm and controlled manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills especially in communicating with children and families.
- Friendly, cooperative and able to use initiative.
- Ability to volunteer as part of a highly committed and vibrant team.
- Report to Volunteer Coordinator prior to commencement on site.
- Assist in operating the Paint Pot People activity, as directed by Paint Pot People representatives.
- Observe Occupational Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Be alert to potential hazards within the event precincts and report any concerns to the Volunteer Hub.
- Record all concerns/observations etc. on the form provided at the Volunteer Hub for review purposes.
- Warden duties as part of the emergency process.
Personal Protective Equipment:
While on site:
- Vests will be provided and are to be worn at all times.
- As instructed and provided by “Paint Pot People”.
Friday: 9.30am - 3.30pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 3.30pm
Sunday: 9.30am - 1pm | 1pm - 5.30pm
IMPORTANT: During your rostered times in the activity marquee you report directly to the Paint Pot Activity Manager Shae Davies. Do not leave the activity site without first reporting to Shae.
A uniform will be supplied and it is expected that it will be worn during the event. To complement the uniform it is strongly suggested to wear dark pants.
Note: Position Description may be subject to change